Covid-19 Update & Guidelines
Dear Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course Guests:
We are happy to announce that effective immediately Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course will be operating with single rider golf carts. As of Wednesday, May 20, carts will be mandatory and included in the green fee. The clubhouse remains closed at this time, but the practice facility will reopen on Wednesday as well.
Seneca Hickory Stick and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of coronavirus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitization measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
New York golf courses are allowed to remain open for walking only, but must implement safe, social distancing.
- There is to be no access to the Clubhouse; including the golf shop, locker rooms, restrooms and restaurant/bar.
- No transactions will take place at the clubhouse. Tee times can be made online seven days in advance at www.senecahickorystick.com or over the phone by calling 716-754-2424 ext.2 between the hours of 9am – 5pm. All payments MUST be made by credit card over the phone prior to your tee time. WE SUGGEST THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED THE DAY PRIOR TO YOUR TEE TIME and can be called in between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm daily.
- Based on our liquor license, outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- On course restrooms will be open with sanitizing supplies provided. Staff will also clean touch points throughout the day.
- No rental clubs or push carts will be available.
- Tee times will be adjusted to 15 minute intervals to space people out.
- Practice facility is open on May 20 with social distance protocol in place.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes, benches or water stations will be on the course.
- Cups will be situated to allow the ball to just fall into the hole, so no touching of flagstick.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by all staff.
- Masks are suggested to be worn by customers.
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including your playing partners and golf course staff
- Don't shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don't share clubs or any other equipment
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course.
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course